AN ICON RAREFIED.
One of LeBron’s all-time favourites is the Air Max 95, Nike’s classic lifestyle sneaker that’s only become more popular with time. The Nike Air Max 95 ‘Home Team’ release is inspired by LeBron joining forces with one of the league’s most storied franchises. Purple dominates the right shoe, gold the left, with opposite-colour lace loops and tongue logos on each. A rundown of LeBron’s career accomplishments and accolades are printed along the shank of each shoe, visible through the cut-out in the outsole.
LeBron branding, like the crown logo on the tongue and “2” and “3” on the Coal-tinted outsole along with several of his accolades, let you know this shoe is LeBron approved.
The left/right split colourways celebrate the legendary franchise James plays for, while gradient purples and golds keep a Hollywood sunset in your stride.
Air Max Style
The mesh and synthetic suede upper pairs with Air cushioning underfoot to bring you unbelievable comfort with head-turning style.
- Nike first released the Air Max 95 and LeBron collaboration (dubbed ‘Game Time’) in 2015 as part of the 25th anniversary of the 95.
- The upper draws inspiration from the human body—the midsole represents the spine, graduated panels are the muscles and the laces are the shoe’s ribs.
- Originally developed for performance running, visible Nike Air cushioning delivers all-day comfort.
- Breathable mesh is reinforced with synthetic overlays for a highly ventilated, classic Nike look.
- Foam midsole has flex grooves for a comfortable feel that lets you move freely.
- Logo on lace aglets
- Rubber sole
- Colour Shown: Black/Amarillo/Court Purple/White
- Style: CZ3624-001
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.